Translate

Total Pageviews

Present simple and present time

Present simple and present time

We use the present simple to talk about:
  • something that is true in the present:
I'm nineteen years old.
I'm a student.
He lives in London.
  • something that happens regularly in the present:
play football every weekend.
  • something that is always true:
The human body contains 206 bones.
Light travels at almost 300,000 kilometres per second.
We often use adverbs of frequency like sometimesalways and never with the present simple:
sometimes go to the cinema.
She never plays football.
Here are some useful sentences. Complete them so that they are true for you and try to remember them:
My name is … .
I'm … years old.
I come from … .
I live in … .
I'm a(n) … .
I … at the weekend.
I often … .
I never … .
Complete these sentences so that they are true for a friend and try to remember them:
Her/His name is … .
She's/He's … years old.
She/He comes from … .
She/He lives in … .
She's/He's a(n) … .
She/He … at the weekend.
She/He often … .
She/He never … .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here.